Thursday, November 1, 2007

Get over it woman!

Sydney's 'Daily Telegraph' reports that a woman had her skiing holiday ruined due to her noticing a man masturbating.

'The family trip became a nightmare after Mrs Moore witnessed the 63 year old (real estate agent Michael Leon Goldberg) masturbating naked on three occasions in front of a second floor window at the Snowman Appartments on June 10 this year.

The registered nurse became deeply distressed after spotting Mr Goldberg "holding his penis, stroking it and leering out of the window - I could not sleep that night - I was quite traumatised." she said.

Goldberg vigorously denied he was masturbating naked, claiming he was waterproofing several pairs of ski gloves...

Kelly's Komment: "Get over it woman! And why did you return for a second and third peek?" The more I hear of this sort of silliness the more convinced I become that sex education should be compulsory in schools and be a lot more comprehensive. Masturbation exhibitions should be a normal part of the curriculum, that way girls and women are less likely to be traumatised and devastated when they spot a man with an erect penis.

Kelly Wilde

No comments: